Monday, December 26, 2011

Dream Big in 2012


We are just a few days from New Years! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. I want to wish you all to "Dream Big" for 2012. Remember that things may seem impossible until they are done.







Been part of the "blog world" has given me the opportunity to be inspired by wonderful artists and some I feel like they have been friends for a long time such as Aimee Sicuro and Linda. I specially want to thank both of them for their encouragement (go visit their blogs). The Holidays are a beautiful time but also its a time for me of melancholy because I miss the people that are no longer here and also scares me how time passes by so quickly. It reassures me that we need to make the most out of our lives and live every second of it. Yes, easier said than done at times. This is why, My word for 2012: SOAR
1. To rise, fly, or glide high and with little apparent effort.
2. To climb swiftly or powerfully.



and my last announcement until next year, I am cleaning up my studio space and I will be selling paintings at a very very inexpensive price;) -after New Year's. This is an early spring cleaning to have space for a fresh beginning. May 2012 be full of health, joy, inspiration, love and tons of success!

2 comments:

linda said...

It was really touching to read about the melancholy part of the holidays and missing people. I totally understand that and although we must look forward and to bright things, it's okay to look back too. it's all part of the process huh? I'm honored to be mentioned as someone that inspires you, seriously! I hope to share more and get even more focused. I am feeling a bit not ready for 2012...but at the same time... excited, anxious and wanting to move forward! happy holidays to you!

aimee said...

Ahhh Sara your blog post was so touching. Your creative journey inspires me. I hope you had a nice holiday and are looking forward to all the beautiful art you'll undoubtedly create in 2012.