Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's been too long!

Oh boy! times does pas by too quickly and from what I have read from my lasts two posts I 've written the same thing "it's been too long since I have written or posted anything..." So many things have happened in the last year, some great, not so great, good changes (because changes are always good :) and allot of growing up to do! You see, not because I am 41 means that I am all grown up and I finally figured everything out, I am a "work in progress" and will always be. I took time off from the blog because other areas of my life needed more attention without realizing that actually posting in my blog has always been important in my personal growth.. I AM BACK! :) I got a camera for my birthday and its been allot of fun playing with it and recording all the wonderful changes that also the city that I live in is going through. I have a personal project that I am working on that I promised myself to complete that I will be sharing soon. In the meantime, I am getting warm up again and starting to write in my blog. Here are some pictures that I have posted on my instagram account: vazquezsary. Please feel free to share any thoughts!

No comments: