Thursday, July 9, 2009

Don't you wish sometimes...


you could call in sick for work and stay at home all day painting? An artist friend of my family once told me that when the day came that I felt like there was nothing else I wanted to do more than to create, than it meant that I was truly passionate about what I did. Needless to say it took me many years to realize that for those of us who love to "create" it is a need, its what's keeps us balance, happy and takes us to that wonderful "living in the moment feeling" where hours pass by without even feeling it.

So yes, today I felt like calling in sick for work and staying at home just painting...but responsibility sucks! :) This is something that I have been working these past two days - my first big art work and I couldn't' resist but sharing it with you.

Have a wonderful Thursday! and keep creating!!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Oh, I know the feeling! You're right--responsibility has a way of sucking the fun out of everything! But glad to see you're painting in spite of it! Keep up the good work!