Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BE...



This picture/collage I made for my niece Claudia. She has been submitting applications and auditions for high school and I am soo proud of her! She's hoping to get into the theater arts program at New World. This is to her because she has been confident and fearless. I will be back next week with more art. PS: the picture is her with a mask from Cirque Du Soleil.

Este collage lo hice para mi sobrina Claudia, que dice "sin miedo". Esta dedicado a ella ya que hizo audiciones para entrar a buen high school de arte y teatro. Estoy muy orgullosa por la actitud, optimismo y seguridad que a demostrado - se que lograra todo lo que se proponga! regreso la proxima semana con mas. PD: la foto es Claudia con una mascara de Cirque Du Soleil.

1 comment:

parisa mahmoudi said...

Ohhh,this is awesome!!! :)
She is so lucky to have an artist like you.

Dear Sarah,I just want to say goodbye,I blocked my blog cause I can't update it for awhile.

Wish you all the best
Parisa